How We Differ from Other Same Day Delivery Providers
As a trusted Same Day Delivery service, our pledge is to take personal responsibility for each job. When you entrust your freight to us, one of our skilled expediters takes ownership of that job from start to finish. Having your own expert watching over your delivery’s progress means you have one less thing to do, so you can put your mind at ease. Real people personally being accountable for each job is something we take pride in providing.
Our professional expediters are devoted to delivering the most efficient and cost-effective same day delivery service. This expertise, coupled with state-of-the-art technology, allows us to offer the best-in-class time critical delivery service available today.
- Our expediting specialists will work with you to determine the best fit for your shipment based on freight size and time constraints, so your shipment will get to your customers when—and only when—they need it, saving you inventory and warehouse costs.
- Because our expeditors oversee each shipment personally—staying ahead of the curve—they can alert you to any unforeseen delay, such as weather or accidents.
- Our live expediters are available Around-the-Clock to keep watch over your freight and offer assistance when you need it.
- With over 50,000 vehicles ready to roll, SameDayDelivery.com can accommodate almost any requirement throughout North America.
- SameDayDelivery.com’s parent company, AirFreight.com, a global provider of premium freight services, can assist and enhance deliveries with special needs.
- SameDayDelivery.com is TSA approved.
- Same Day Deliveries to meet your production schedule requirements
- Same Day Door-to-Door services to make on-time delivery a priority
- Same Day Just-in-Time Delivery (JIT) Freight Services
- Same Day Time Definite Delivery
SameDayDelivery.com is owned and operated by Dan Boaz, who has been in the transportation industry since 1985. He started as a UPS driver and worked his way through management as an industrial engineer. Currently, in his continual pursuit of excellence—and in the most formidable forward-thinking venture of his career—he has taken the next great hurdle in founding AirFreight.com, which offers elite freight services in a best-in-class segment of the expedited transportation industry.